Thursday, August 1, 2013

Fear and Anticipation

Fear and anticipation...

Being at a phase in my life where I'm free and expected to decide and choose my path is the scariest thing I've ever felt.. looking for job opportunities is scary as sh*t. What if I didn't find my passion? what if I wasn't good at what I love the most? lots and lots of what-ifs..
I'd had thought that finishing college will be the last hard patch in my life, that it will be all rainbows and butterflies after that, yeah, I was so wrong.
There are butterflies don't get me wrong, however they seem to have stuck in my stomach.
It's a great feeling to be planning my future, what I want from life and what I want to accomplish, though the fear of failing is just as competitive with anticipation, they are both battling inside of me and I've got no other thing to do but go on with my life and wait to see who will win at the end.
I'd appreciate it if you let me know how you've dealt with your fears and failures in life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home